Destin, Florida, is well known as the “world’s luckiest fishing village,” so it goes without saying we have some of the best seafood around. Destin is the vacation destination of your dreams, filled with good food, adventures, and beach views. Gulf Tide Vacation Rentals offers the premier selection of vacation rentals in Destin, Florida.
Our Destin vacation rentals feature many plush amenities like complimentary street-legal golf cart rentals, private pools, and private Gulf Coast beach access. Choose your ideal fully-furnished beach house or condo from Gulf Tide Vacation Rentals. Then read our guide below on the best seafood you can enjoy during your dreamy vacation.
9 Places To Check Out for Delicious Seafood in Destin
- Jackacuda’s Seafood + Sushi: This is one of the most iconic restaurants in Destin, FL. Come here to enjoy a yummy selection of seafood dishes and sushi galore.
- Brotula’s Seafood House & Steamer: This is an excellent place to enjoy local Destin seafood in a casual and family-friendly atmosphere.
- East Pass Seafood & Oyster House: This is one of the best family-friendly restaurants to enjoy seafood on the Destin Harbor.
- Boshamps | Seafood & Oyster House: This is one of the best places to enjoy fine waterfront dining on the Destin Harbor. They boast an impressive 4.5-star rating from over 6067 Google reviews.
- Captain Daves On The Gulf: Enjoy delicious seafood at one of the most iconic restaurants overlooking the Emerald Coast!
- The Crab Trap: Come here to enjoy delicious mounds of crab legs or Gulf Coast shrimp with stunning beach views.
- Harry T’s Lighthouse: You’ll be able to find this excellent restaurant on the Destin Harbor by looking for the buildings lighthouse!
- Marina Cafe: This is one of the most popular Destin seafood restaurants with an impressive 4.4-star rating from over 1054 Google reviews. Enjoy premier Emerald Coast fine dining with lovely views of the Destin Harbor.
- Dewey Destin’s Seafood Restaurant: Order some delicious seafood from their window and enjoy your meal by the docks overlooking Choctawhatchee Bay. They have an incredible 4.5-star rating from over 3238 Google reviews!