The vibrant city of Nashville, TN, has its charm but when you’re looking to get away from the hustle and grind, book your vacation to Destin, FL. With some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and endless adventures, a trip to Destin is like stepping into a new world.
Gulf Tide Vacation Rentals has an excellent selection of Destin beach house rentals suitable for every budget and taste. Whether you are looking for Destin beach house rentals with a private pool or a complimentary street-legal golf cart, Gulf Tide Vacation Rentals has you covered. The drive from Nashville to Destin can be long, so we put together this guide to help you have a fun road trip!
The Best Pit Stops During Your Nashville to Destin Road Trip
- Stop in the lively city of Birmingham, AL, for a hub of adventure on your way from Nashville to Destin. Here are some things you can enjoy while you’re in town:
- Check out Majestic Caverns in Childersburg, AL, that’s in between the route from Nashville to Destin. Some of the fun things to do at this spot are:
- Enjoy live entertainment such as fire juggling and magic shows.
- Go on a guided tour of the historic caverns that feature one of North America’s largest gemstone-quality onyx accumulations.
- Take a trip on the Destiny Express Train.
- Venture through the Lost Trail Maze.
- Try out the Gyro Extreme if your stomach can handle it.
- Check out the glorious Conecuh National Forest in Alabama while you’re making your way from Nashville to Destin. Some recreation activities include:
Gulf Tide Tips for a Long Road Trip
- Make sure to plan your pit stops ahead of time for your Nashville to Destin journey. The road trip is part of the vacation because you will drive through many exciting places to explore.
- Make sure that every driver is well rested. When you’re driving on the highway, you are going at high speeds without much variation to keep you alert. This makes being sleep-deprived incredibly dangerous on your nearly seven hour Nashville to Destin road trip.
- Bring some entertainment along to keep everyone entertained. This can be audiobooks, music, movies for the passengers, and a list of questions or discussion prompts to get everyone talking and bonding.