While you map out your summer vacation to Destin, FL, you might become overwhelmed with all the opportunities for adventure! Destin resides along the Florida Gulf Coast and is one of the most desirable vacation destinations year-round. After reading this blog post, you’ll see why!
Our team is dedicated to helping you map out a vacation to Destin, FL you’ll never forget. Gulf Tide Vacation Rentals has a wide range of options for every budget and personal taste. Our fully furnished vacation rentals feature private pools, free street-legal golf carts, modern kitchens, and countless on-site amenities. While we have put together some highlights of Destin, FL, you can also check out our area guide for more information.
Top Adventures in Destin, FL
- An on-site complimentary golf cart rental is a big perk some of our Destin, FL vacation rentals offer. Check out the Golf Garden of Destin for family-friendly golf courses suitable to all experience levels.
- Take a boat ride to Crab Island, one of the most popular beach hangout locations in Destin, FL. Here you can enjoy waist-deep water with tons of anchored local businesses!
- Check out one of the best amusement parks in Destin, Florida, to enjoy go-karts, rides, arcade games, and more! The Track is a one-stop destination of thrills that’ll please everyone!
- Soar over the beaches near Destin, FL, with Timberview Helicopter Rides! It’s fun for the whole family, but children over age two or 26 pounds require their own ticket.
- On hot or rainy summer days, you might be looking for an indoor activity. We highly recommend checking out the Rainforest Black Light Golf & Arcade. Enjoy 18 holes of rainforest-themed mini-golf fun just a short walk away from some of our Destin, FL vacation rentals.
- The Destin Harbor Boardwalk is a hub of watersports where you can enjoy snorkeling, parasailing, dolphin watching, fishing, boating, and so much more during your Florida vacation!
- Destin is nicknamed the World’s Luckiest Fishing Village. Considering it holds the largest charter fishing fleet in North America, it’s not hard to see where it got that title. The ample fishing opportunities helped put Destin, FL, on the map for top summer vacation destinations!
- Established in 1954 by University of Miami scientists and local residents, Gulfarium Marine Park inspires guests of all ages to care about protecting wildlife. Some activities include snorkeling with tropical marine life and learning how to care for animals side-by-side with professionals.
The Best Summer Ever Starts at Gulf Tide Vacation Rentals
We want your family to have the best vacation ever and will spend hours finding each guest the perfect place to stay. Book your rental at Gulf Tide Vacation Rentals today for a trip you’ll never forget!